Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Week Finished



My first week is complete.  Overall I am enjoying how things are progressing and my momentum is still strong.  I am averaging about 8 hours clocked on each handkerchief.  Pads of my fingers, especially my index and thumb on my right hand are getting rougher and mobility of the fingers suffers a bit after long stretches of stitching due to slight tightness in the joints.  It will be interesting to see if I develop cramping or tendinitis from the repetitive motion.  Neck and shoulders are stiff because of the way I have to position my neck but I am trying to keep consistently conscious of good posture to avoid any major problems in the future.  

I'm ready for another week. 


1 comment:

Tony said...

Melinda,

take magnesium supplements for relief from muscle tension , and glucosamine and chondroitin for joint flexibility.

Good start, keep up the efforts.

Tony