Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rainy Day #2




Fall is definitely coming.  The second day of rain.  I took down my winter comforter this week because the temperature is dropping significantly.  Born and raised in California, I never really experienced the changes in seasons.  After 2 years of living in Boston, it still takes me by surprise.  I can't wait for the first snow.  It is always such a magical moment to see the first flurries fall and almost makes the brutal cold worth every shiver. 

On a project related note..... I noticed the skin on my finger tips are hardening a bit.  At the beginning of the week, I pricked my fingers two times and drew some blood.  When I pricked my finger today, nothing but a slight pain.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melinda, documents those hands with a scanner, this will be very interesting I think

T